Friday, March 07, 2008

Lindsay Lohan Nude Finally ....Anyone Else Disappointed?

Unless you have been living in a cave over the last couple weeks you have probably seen or at least heard about Lindsay Lohan's topless pics in the February edition of New York magazine. That's gotta be something to get excited about right?

To be perfectly honest I don't find her attractive in this layout at all. I know it's suppose to pay tribute to the older Marilyn Monroe classic PlayBoy photo layout but do the age group this is aimed at even care who Marilyn Monroe is anymore?

Perhaps this is meant to appeal to an older generation in there mid thirties that found there dads vintage PlayBoys? Maybe they are well aware of Lohan's quickly aging looks.

I find the washed out colors in the layout to be off putting and while I do understand they are going for a retro look I'm just not digging the style.

I say everyone should buy this and slip it in to your dads magazine collection to replace the Marilyn Monroe PlayBoy you stole from him. Maybe when I'm older I'll appreciate this more?

1 comment:

ADmin said...

This focus is identified with focus number 1 above. At the time you are bantering with somebody that this site is before you, you consider the situation that they have and how you can comprehend it.